- Serves: 4
- Cook time: Ready in about 1 hour 15 minutes, plus 4 hours' chilling time
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
- Syns per serving: 3
- 4 medium eggs
- 600ml skimmed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon, plus a little extra to decorate
- Grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- A pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 200g mixed raspberries, blueberries and hulled and halved strawberries, to serve
Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4. Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl until frothy.
In a pan, heat the milk, vanilla, sweetener and half the cinnamon until nearly boiling, then pour into the eggs in a slow drizzle, whisking continuously.
Strain the mixture through a sieve into a large measuring jug. Stir in the orange juice and most of the zest, then pour the mixture into 4 ramekins and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle with nutmeg and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until just set.
Leave to cool, then chill for 3-4 hours. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon and zest. Serve with mixed berries.