Take about 20 mins to prepare and even better a whole batch is only 3 syns on Slimming World. Even if your not on Slimming World these would be great as a sugar free alternative to sweets and kids would love them too. Plus the flavour possibilities are endless due to all the different sugar free jellies and Muller Light yogurts you can get.
So here is the tasty Sugar Free Slimming World Haribo Sweet recipe – get experimenting with different combinations and see which is your favourite flavour. We tried out Strawberry jelly with Cherry Muller Light.
ook for something to curb your sweet tooth cravings with jeopardising your Slimming World Diet Plan. Try out these Slimming World Haribo Sweets they are sugar-free and really tasty! So many flavour combinations to offer too so have fun making them and see which you like the best. So simple and quick to make as well
Prep Time 20 min
- 2 sachets Sugar-Free Jelly, (Your choice of flavour)
- 1 sachet Powdered Gelatine
- 1 pot Muller Light Yogurt, (Your choice of flavour)
- Mix the Sugar-Free Jelly and powdered gelatine in to 1/2 pint (280ml) of boiling water, stir well until it is completely dissolved
- Pour 2/3 of this mixture into a shallow dish or jelly/ice-cube moulds and pop in the fridge to set (if using jelly/ice-cube moulds make sure you only fill the moulds 1/2-2/3 so you have room for next layer)
- With the remaining jelly mixture mix in the pot of Muller Light Yogurt, stirring well until the mixture is smooth
- Once the jelly mixture in your fridge has set (only took about 15 minutes) pour the yogurt mixture on top and then return to your fridge to set
- Once the second mixture is set, remove from fridge and cut into cubes (or pop out of the ice-cube moulds)
- Eat and enjoy...guilt free!
- If you plan to eat them over a few days pop them in an airtight container and store in the fridge to keep them fresh!